Yes, MyAirbags does sell replacement airbag computer modules.
- We recommend that you use the part number that is on top of your module to locate replacement module. When you purchase a used or new airbag control module it may need to be programmed/configured to your vehicle.
- Search our Parts In Stock & Ready to Ship
When calling to order a replacement airbag computer module, please be prepared to give our customer service tech representatives the original module part number. Once we have the original module part number, we will be able to verify if we have the module in stock to sell you a replacement airbag computer module.
Do you have module part number?
- Locate the part number that is on top of your module.
- Use the number to look in our Inventory to see if we have on in stock.
- Locate replacement by using a part number that is on your original unit.
- To have the module work you will first need to replace it with the correct part number.
- Then a new or used module may need to be additionally programmed to the vehicle VIN.
- Not all vehicles require to have VIN programmed.
- If it does require to have VIN programmed, that is done in the vehicle
Not sure why airbag light is on?
Was the vehicle in an accident?
If, Yes, vehicle was in an accident send airbag module to us for reset
- If you know your vehicle was in an accident, then MyAirbags can absolutely help you and reset your airbag module.
- We provide Reset & Return service to reset airbag control modules.
- If your vehicle was in an accident, we recommend that you send your original module to us for reset to avoid additional trip to the dealer for coding.
- Most of the late model cars will have partial VIN stored in the airbag control module.
If, No, vehicle was not in accident - No, don't send for reset.
- Take your vehicle to a body shop to be scanned by a body shop to see what code you have.
- If they tell you: You have bad seat belt. You can send seat belt to us for repair
- If they tell you: You have bad airbag computer then you use the part number that is on top of your module to locate replacement module. Then search our inventory for replacement
Questions? Call us at 888-779-9029 or submit a request.