What is required for mileage correction?


On BMWs we need both the Cluster and EWS/CAS. Depending on the year make and model the CAS/EWS is located usually in the kick panel under the dash. To find the exact location a service department at a dealer can provide you with the exact location depending on your vin no.


For Mercedes we need the Cluster and EZS which is the ignition module where the key goes into. They communicate together to provide the mileage.


Here are some units where we need the BCM (Body Control Module) ONLY!

  • Chrysler Town&Country
  • Chrysler Voyager
  • Pontiac G6
  • Chevy HHR
  • Chevy Silverado 2014+
  • Chevy Cruze/Camaro 2014+
  • Dodge Caravan
  • Chevy Malibu 2007-2010

Here are some units that we need both the cluster and BCM

  • Chevy Colorado
  • Hummer H3

All other year makes and models, we only need the instrument cluster. 

Start your order today!

Questions? Call us at 888-779-9029 or submit a request.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.