Instrument Cluster Speedometer Problems?
Common Speedometer and Instrument Cluster Panel (ICP) Issues:
- Instrument cluster experiences sudden power loss.
- Speedometer consistently shows wrong speed.
- Instrument cluster lights are dim, flicker, or don’t turn on.
- Speedometer gauge is not working at all.
- Tachometer has gone haywire.
- Oil gauge giving wrong readings.
- Temp gauge that works intermittently.
- Instrument cluster has dead or sticky gauges
- Gas gauge that works intermittently.
- Speedometer gauge is pegging out.
Instrument Cluster Repair & Return (like new, only better)
- Your original part is repaired and will not need to be coded to your vehicle VIN, since it is original and came out of your vehicle
- Odometer mileage reading will not change
Mileage odometer correction?
It’s important to note that speedometer repair and instrument cluster repair is not the same as mileage correction. Mileage correction changes the displayed number of miles your vehicle has driven. Mileage can be incorrectly displayed for a number of reasons such as an accident or glitch in the odometer. At MyAirbags, we only provide mileage correction in order to correct inaccurate mileage reporting because of an electrical problem or other legitimate malfunction. It is illegal to alter your car’s mileage in order to misrepresent it to potential buyers.
How It Works
We save you money on rebuilding your existing instrument cluster. Within just 24 hours of receiving your part, our technicians will make the repairs, test the part and send your working cluster back to you!
MyAirbags strives to provide customers with cost effective, automotive part remanufacuturing services. By rebuilding the original parts and providing expert technical support, we save our customers hundreds of dollars on repairs.
Our unique, repair & return service allows customers to reuse their original parts and save hundreds. It's simple, just send your defective part to us. It will usually take a few days for the part to arrive to us.
Once we receive your part, our IPC certified technicians will run a test to identify the source of the problem. We don't just replace defective parts. We go to the root of the problem and use new upgraded parts to ensure the issue is solved. Within just 24 hours, your part will be reset/rebuilt, and sent back to you. Our service is 100% guaranteed or your money back.
Talk to a technician About Your Speedometer Repair
If you have questions about speedometer and instrument cluster issues or want more information about the types of repair services we offer, contact one of our knowledgeable technicians by calling MyAirbags at (678) 778-8890 or submit a request.
Questions? submit a request