Save Time & Money!
Send your original part for repair and save hundreds!
Watch this short video and find out how to send your parts for repair.
1. Create an order online:
- Visit our website MyAirbags.com
- Add service to cart.
- Create an account or check out as a guest.
- We recommend that you create an account so you can track status of your order.
- Select your payment option online and complete your order.
- Package your part and send it to us.
- Credit card or PayPal at MyAirbags.com.
- Send a check or money order with your part inside the box.
- After we receive your parts we can call and take your credit card payment by phone.
- We accept all major credit cards
2. Package your parts:
Please make sure that your item is securely packed covering all fragile parts: plugs, screens and or corners. Please use enough bubble wrap or newspaper to make sure the item does not get damaged while in transit. Sometimes we receive some very badly packed parcels where the item has been damaged during transit.
- Carefully remove your part from your vehicle. Please see our removal instructions, if you are not sure how to remove it or take it your local body shop.
- Securely pack your part, using the correct box so that your part cannot be damaged in transit. Take special care when packing.
- Include your Receipt and / or Name, Return Address, Phone Number
3. Send parts for repair to us:
1707 Enterprise Drive
Buford, Georgia 30518
Include with your part:
- Your Name
- Your Return Address
- Your Phone number, email address
- Year, make and model of vehicle.