ABS Light On with Code: C0265, C0267, C0268
The ABS EBCM anti-lock brake module is failing causing problems with the ABS pump running constantly, also will drain your battery.
- Remove the ABS fuse to prevent ABS motor burn out.
- You can still drive your vehicle with the module removed.
- We recommend covering the exposed surface of the hydraulic control unit with aluminum foil to keep out water and dirt.
We provide Repair and Return service of your existing ABS Brake Control Module. You will need to remove and send your module to us for repair.
- ABS Pump Always Running
- Codes: C0265, C0267, C0268
- Pump Motor Circuit trouble code
- Power Relay trouble code
- Valve Relay Trouble code
- Dump Valves (solenoids) trouble codes
- No Communication
- Intermediate power loss
Call us at 678-778-8890 or Start Order & Save Today
Part Location: Under Front Driver Door on Chassis