Yes, MyAirbags Repairs Seat Belts from Flooded Vehicles
Common Seat Belt Issues Caused by Flooding & Water Damage
- SRS Airbag Light On
- Water can oxidize seat belt wires which can result in a bad connection. If this is not resolved, you risk not having airbags deploy in an accident.
- Seat Belt Does Not Retract
- Water can rust the internal seat belt components.
- The leveler system can have debris or rust.
- The leveler system is sensitive to height changes which can cause deployment if a vehicle is in a rollover accident.
Also, some seat belts have electronic modules that are attached to the seat belt that can be damaged by water. Mercedes, Audi, and Infiniti and other European made vehicles are common to have electronic seat belt module. Yes, we can repair these as well!
To create an order online:
- Visit our website myairbags.com
- Add service to cart.
- Create an account or check out as a guest.
- We recommend that you create an account so you can track the status of your order.
- Select your payment option online and complete your order.
- Package your part and send it to us.
Send items to us:
1707 Enterprise Dr
Buford, GA 30518
Include with your part:
- Your Name
- Your Return Address
- Your Phone number, email address
- Year, make and model of vehicle.
How to package:
Please make sure that your item is securely packed covering any fragile plug, screen or corner. Please use enough bubble wrap or newspaper to make sure the item does not get damaged in the post. Sometimes we receive some very badly packed parcels where the item has been damaged during transit.
- Carefully remove your part from your vehicle. Please see our seat belt removal instructions and video, if you are not sure how to remove it or take it your local body shop.
- Securely pack your part using the correct box so that your part cannot be damaged in transit. Take special care when packing.
- Include: Name, Return Address, Phone Number
- Send your part to:
1707 Enterprise Dr,
Buford, GA 30518
- After we receive your part will be rebuilt and sent back to you within 24 hours.
Questions? submit a request
**All seat belt products and components are inspected and tested in accordance with the conditions and requirements of FMVSS (209,302), ADR04, ECE R16, and SAE J386.