- Received seat belt back and it is stuck?
- Seat belt not retracting?
- Defective seat belt?
- Not pulling out?
Was your vehicle in an accident and now seat belts are locked or do not retract?
- Seat belt locked after an accident/collision
- Seat belt not working properly
- Seat belt is cut, torn, ripped, frayed
- Seat belt webbing is cut
- Dog chewed up your seat belt
- Airbag light is on
Our services are an alternative to dealership expensive part replacement. Stop buying used or new seat belts and send your original seat belts to us for repair. We will restore your bad damaged seat belts to its original factory condition using OEM parts, meeting or exceeding the manufacturer specifications and send it back to you within 24 hours. Our service is 100% guaranteed or your money back.
Questions? submit a request