Error Code 65535 on Audi or Volkswagen
If you drive an Audi or a VW, you are likely to come across Error Code 65535 at some point during the life of the vehicle.
A DTC Code 65535 is a tricky and very famous code when it comes to VW’s and Audi’s. The main reason this code is so tricky is that it has a variety of causes making it difficult to single out the exact problem
We don’t recommend a module reset for this DTC Error Code.
A better long-term solution would be a replacement of the unit. Follow these easy steps:
- Locate the part number that is on top of your module.
- Use the number to look in our Inventory to see if we have on in stock.
- Locate replacement by using a part number that is on your original unit.
- To have the module work you will first need to replace it with the correct part number.
- The module may need to be additionally programmed to the vehicle VIN.
- Not all vehicles require to have VIN programmed.
- If it does require to have VIN programmed, that is done in the vehicle
Questions? Call us at 888-779-9029 or submit a request.